You found a bug ? Please follow the steps below to report to the author.
The more informations you provide, the quicker it will be fixed.
How to report ?
You can report a bug on the forum or on the source code repository by creating a new issue if it's not already reported.
You need to provide some informations with your report
- In your report, please first specify what is the part not working :
- The User interface (The option, creating filters, etc.)
- The Download and filtering process
- In both case, specify :
- What steps will reproduce the problem?
- What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- What version of ASF and Firefox are you using?
- Did you try another version ? Did it work ?
- Do you have any ASF report in the error console ? (Ctrl+Shift+J)
- If yes, when does it happen ? what is the error message ?
- If it's a download bug, please add those informations :
- ASF and Firefox downloading options
- Did you try disabling another saving add-on and restarting Firefox ?
- Does ASF option box is shown while saving ?
- Is the suggested path before accepting the file correct ?
- If different, what is the file explorer opened folder ?
- Did you try another filter ?
- If it's releated to a particular filter, provide the filter or a screenshot, and the domain/filename you are downloading
- Bonus report :
- Did you try creating a new fresh profile, with no other add-on installed ?
In fact, just provide the most details you can !
Telling me "I've tried EVERYTHING and it doesn't work" will never help me improve it if I don't know what your "everything" really means, or if I don't know what is not working.